I am Burak, a UX designer currently located in Istanbul, Turkey. For each project, my aim is to satisfy users with smooth and engaging digital experiences and reach business goals for happy clients. I practice a precise and detail oriented work style.
I follow the latest design trends for continuous self-development. This also helps me to have an innovative and up-to-date approach in the dynamic environment we are living.
As a UX Designer I can create;
- user flows
- animated user interfaces
- conduct various user research methods tailored for the project’s needs.
I had the privilege to contribute to projects of companies like General Electric, LEGO, Shell, Eczacıbaşı, Güral, Vatan Computer and many more.
- @ DrMotiva - Istanbul, continued (1,5 years)
- Gathering user requirements on the field, developing solutions focused on users needs. Delivering technical & design documents for the development team and managing the execution process in agile methodology.
- @ -99 Design Studio - Istanbul, 1 year
- Practicing UX related analysis and design tasks (gathering insides via Hotjar and Google Analytics, wireframing and prototyping) for e-commerce platforms performing in different sectors.
- @MediaMonks - Amsterdam, 6 months
- Taking part on projects of clients like Google, General Electric, Airbnb, Shell, Lego and many more as UX team member. I practiced many UX methods during analysis and design parts of projects.
I spend most of my spare time with music, socializing and traveling. Beside being a designer, I am a chorist currently singing with the Rezonans Choir. I also enjoy playing the piano and ukulele from time to time.